Saturday, October 17, 2020

Alas - no more ....

After a lot of thought I have decided to close down this project. 

This project collection uses up to a third of my available storage space and it is little used compared to my other collections. I want to expand other collections and have no room, so something has to go. 

Some buildings/scenics will be retained, those that are scale neutral will be re-employed as needed on other gaming projects.

I will be keeping some of my favourite items for display purposes, one of which is the roman galley and crew. 

The Blog will remain in place as it provides a nice record of my past games and modelling projects

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lots ! Basically fills 3/4 + of a large wardrobe and half shelf in the garage - the small'ish skirmish size project got a bit bigger than its original conception ...

      Delete
  2. I'll miss the updates but it's been fun following the growth of the not-so imagi-nation!

    Can I suggest a final 'final' post with the whole collection on display?

    And thank you for keeping us entertained all this time...

    H

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a time and a season for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing what you have done - it's been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a shame but I can see where your coming from , we will be able to look back at your efforts in the future for inspiration , thanks , Tony

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a terrific project, I really enjoyed following it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sorry to hear the project is ending but I think we can all empathise with the space issue, very pleased to hear that the blog will stay up, I often look back through the posts to get inspiration for figure conversions.

    ReplyDelete