Monday, August 27, 2012

Gallic archers and Roman cavalry...

I had a pick around in my oddments and soem spare figures; I had some bits from a medieval accessory set which inlcuded some quivers and arrows, so attached these to a couple of gauls, with bows made from wire ....

Also finished the small roman cavalry attachment for my auxiliary unit, the rest of the HAT carthaginian cavalry box with heads from Call-to-Arms legionaries, shields from HAT triari and spears made from cocktail sticks.....
Painted up and with the commander and standard bearer I'd already completed....

2 comments:

  1. Cleverly done. I like the before and after shots, gives a good idea of the modifications and basing method.

    Regards,
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. First rate conversions, and look great painted.

    ReplyDelete